In the city of bravery you can also find the adventure with us, we provide you track at Sajjangarh, Baghdarrah wildlife sanctuary, Sita Mata wildlife sanctuary, Kumbhalgarh Both are the part of the history of Mewar, during the past the areas were having number of carnivores as well as herbivores.
* Major wild animals : Leopard, Sambar,Hyena, Jackal, jungle Cat, Rusty-Spotted Cat, Blue bull, Red Spur fowl, Peafowl, painted and gray Francolin etc. are important animals to see.
* This sanctuary is India’s best sanctuary to observe and photograph the endemic White-napped Tit (Parus nuchalis) in Summer season.
* Beautiful sunset views from trek point
* A good learning about culture of Mewar
* Major plants : Kadaya, salar, Godal, Luniya, four species of anogeissus, five species of Griwias
* Visit from mid June to October is an unforgettable experience.
*Major wild animals : Leopard, Sloth Bear, Sambar, Four Horn Deer ,Hyena, Jackal, jungle Cat, Rusty-Spotted Cat, Blue bull, Aravalli Red Spur fowl, Yellow footed green pigeon, Peafowl, painted and gray Francolin etc. are important animals to see.
*A good learning about culture of Mewar.
*Major plants : Kadaya, salar, Godal, Luniya, four species of anogeissus, five species of Griwias and many more.
*Visit from mid June to October is an unforgettable experience.
*Great history about the Kumbhalgarh fort and beautiful night light show.
The Baghdarrah pond a water body spreading over 30 hectares of area provide a vista view of picturesque surrounding.
The landscape of the area forms an ideal habitat to many wild species of animal.
It is an excellent natural home for marsh Crocodiles. Number of Crocodiles can be seen freely floating in the pond water and basking at the bank of the pond.
The Odhis situated in the wildlife area provide a favourite spot for admiring the natural beauty and can watch the wild animals and variety of birds.
It makes an opportunity for city dwellers to enjoy themselves in the lap of the nature.
It also encourages many individuals who want adventure to enjoy the trekking on routes passing through valleys, dense forest. It is an ideal paradise for nature lover and trekkers.
It has a rich floral diversity and is a true representation of spices commonly found in Arravali ecosystem.
Availability of variety of flowering, non-flowering both terrestrial as well as aquatic provide good study opportunity to the scholars. etc.
* Enter in the area with an appropriate entry ticket and maintain peace and silence inside the sanctuary.
* Participate in nature camps to better understand the nature and enjoy the wilderness.
* Interact with nature if you really have interest in it, if not, please don’t go inside it to disturb the environment.
* Don’t carry plastics and polyethylene material in the nature park.
* All the garbage must be thrown at proper place in proper manner.
* All The trekks will be done in group and each group may have maximum ten number of people with one leader and one guide.(guide is necessary)
* Visitors can carry their Tiffin and if they want we can also arrange food for them but it is necessary to inform at least day before trekk.
* Follow the rules and regulation as mentioned by guide and rangers.
* Don’t destroy, cut, pluck or remove the plant, trees and flowers.
* Don’t tease or provoke the animals.
* Don’t play audio and video player, mobile etc inside the wild area.
* Don’t enter in the area with weapons.
Gandhi ji once said that India lives in the village - So get out of the city and meet India ! Join us for a one -day tour (walk) in a local, village, call amraji ka gudda, 40 km journey from udaipur through the aravalli mountains. Guest will actively learn village culture, including traditional food , farming. natural resource management, and local arts Prepare to your mind and heart stretched as you hear stories from local community members, stay in their homes, and share meals with them! the cost of this walk is 2000 rs. per person For only day visit 1500 (dinner and morning tea included) and car charges extra.
As we know that Sajjangarh, Bagdara ,baanki vann naka etc comes under the area of Udaipur, so it is a 4-5 day tour including Udaipur with a inside and outside visits. Places to visit here: (all nature spots like Sajjangarh, bagdara, baanki vann naka, shilp gram, badi lake etc.)
Sita Mata is beautiful natural place where you can find lots of new about wildlife and the Aadiwasi culture, it is 85Km far from Udaipur.
Built during the course of the 15th century by Rana Kumbha, and enlarged through the 19th century, Kumbhalgarh is also a birthplace of Maharana Pratap, the great king and warrior of Mewar. Occupied until the late 19th century, it wasthe fort of Kumbhalgarh has perimeter walls that extend 36 kilometres. The frontal walls are fifteen feet thick. Kumbhalgarh has seven fortified gateways. There are over 360 temples within the fort, Near to Kumbhalgarh are the Ranakpur Jain Temples which is about 25 km south west of Kumbhalgarh.